One Fine Day With My Spanish Friends

As I told you before, my Spanish friend came to Indonesia a few weeks ago. So, here's the story about a day that we spent together! I hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, Elisa, and David at Monas
Before I tell you the main story, let me introduce you my Spanish friend. His name is David. I met him in 2011 from an online chat app. Back then, I was looking for a foreigner who can improved my English. Luckily, I met him and I was surprised because he came from Spain. He is so kind to me. We followed each other's social media and became friend ever since. Although Spain and Indonesia has five hours of time difference, we still keep contact. 

Year by year we only "meet" on WhatsApp. Until the new year 2017, he said he will marry his girlfriend in September and will be honeymoon in Indonesia. I was soooo excited, because finally I can meet him and his wife, Elisa. They visited Jakarta, Borneo, Jogja, and Bali for their honeymoon.

On September 4th, they already arrived at Jakarta and had one day to stay here before they went to Borneo. So, I decided to meet them on the next day (September, 5th). I took them around Jakarta with my lovely friend, Priska (yeah, it would be awkward if only me who accompanied them to go around 😅). I took them to National Museum and National Monument (Monas). Unfortunately, it was Tuesday and the traffic was soooo bad. Therefore, I can only took them to those two place. We went to National Museum and Monas with Transjakarta Bus. Before we went there, we went to Semanggi and bought a local sim card.

Firstly, we went to National Museum. On that moment, the left side of the museum was under construction. So, we can only visited the right side area of the museum. After that, we crossed the road and went to Monas. We didn't enter the Monas. We just took photos in front of the monument. Because it was already 3 p.m., they want to get lunch. I took them to Sarinah to get lunch there. We went there with feeder Transjakarta Bus and it is free! We went back to the hotel in Kuningan area at 5 p.m. And guess what time we arrived at the hotel? 7 p.m.! Yeah, the traffic was so bad. I felt bad toward them because they look very tired. But they feel very grateful for that day.

Ta-da! It's me with David, Elisa, and Priska

So, that's all! The one fine day with David and Elisa. See you in Madrid, amigos!

Comments

Popular Posts