[30 Days Song Challenge] Day 3: In Summer, I Will be a Happy Girl!

For this third day of 30 days song challenge, I will write in English, because my favorite song that reminds me for summertime is....

In Summer - Olaf (Frozen)!
Here's the song, if you don't know


If you already watched Frozen, you will know this song. Olaf, Elsa's snowman, really likes summertime. He never spent his life in summer---of course he is! Snowman will melt under the sunshine. But, Olaf is a crazy yet funny snowman. He doesn't know what will happen if he sit under the sunshine when summertime, lol.

Why do I like this song? Why this two minutes song is being my favorite song? Firstly, I love this all of Disney's film. Secondly, I get a lot of meaning after listening this song and watching this movie. Well, Disney is never fail to inspire me!

Source: ohmy.disney.com

Frozen shows us about the power of love. Not the power of love between a lovers, but the power of love between a siblings. Anna and Elsa are the best potrait for me how the relationship between siblings should be. Even though they argue a lot, but they support, each, and love each other. I don't have sister, just two big brothers, and I try to be a good sister by support them in every step that they have chose.

Well, back to this song, Olaf said:

Bees'll buzz
Kids'll blow dandelion fuzz
And I'll be doing whatever snow does
In summer

A drink in my hand
My snow up against the burning sand
Prob'ly getting gorgeously tanned
In summer

I think, sometimes I (and you) should be like Olaf: challenge ourself to do something crazy that we've imagined. I bet you have a big big dream, such as going abroad, working in a big company and getting a million dollar a month, and so on. No, it's not wrong! "Live the life you have imagined," said Thoreau.

Source: YouTube

I hope you will learn to be more brave like Olaf do. Brave to challenge your fearness, brave to move out from your comfort zone, and brave to take a risk from every single step that you've chosen. Good luck for your future, Spanialishta! 💙

Comments

Popular Posts