A Three Weeks Korean Class: Good Teachers, Good Memories

Do you like K-Pop or K-Drama? If you like them, I guess you will curious about Korean language. It happened to me. I love watching K-Drama. So, I know some of Korean words. I also know the Hangul, Korean alphabet. I learnt it from one of my friend. In my opinion, Hangul is more readable than another characters, such as Kanji, Katakana, Hiragana, and so on. I can read a caption in Korean written by my idol on his Instagram. But, unfortunately, I don't know what he means. So, that's why I join the Korean class in my campus for three weeks.

Well, this class is not for a regular session. It's only for nine days in three weeks. So, I think this class only give a brief insight about Hangul and some greetings in Korean. But, it's very helpful for me and also another students who didn't know about Korean before. Anyway, this class is free for students and employees in my campus. In the end of the class, each participant will get a certificate. That's why, I want to join this class, hehehe.

There were four native speakers from Daegu Catholic University, Korea. My teacher were Lee Mi Sook and Song Min Ki. They're very nice and kind. Because Song Min Ki couldn't speak in English, so Lee Mi Sook was the one who taught us in class. Her English is not good, but a whole class can understand it. Beside Lee Mi Sook and Song Min Ki, there're two another teachers, Jung Yoo Jin and Jo Hyun Oh.

Me and my friends at Marketing and Public Relations Department were welcoming Mi Sook, Min Ki, Yoo Jin, and Hyun Oh
Three weeks and only nine days is never enough for us to get closer and know each other. But I get a golden time with them. Because I do a part time job as a public relations officer in my campus, I got an opportunity to chatting and having lunch together with them. From there I know that they were doing an internship from their campus, Jung Yoo Jin took two degrees: English education and Korean education, Lee Mi Sook also took two degrees: Korean education and Politic, Song Min Ki and Jo Hyun Oh took Korean education, and another fun facts about them.

Our last class was on Friday, February 23. We learnt a farewell song--I forget the title--and we sang along in our last class. It was a sad moment ㅠㅠ 


Thank you for our good memories, 선생님들~ I hope we can meet again in another story and memory. Good luck for your life. 사랑해~💚

Comments

Popular Posts