[REVIEW] K-Drama Goblin: a Scary Supernatural Beings, yet Handsome in Drama Version


source: pinterest
I have finished watching this drama and I want write some memories from this lovely drama. I'm glad if you enjoy my review and also the drama!
==========================================================
Before I start, FYI, Goblin is a supernatural beings in some countries' legend. Sometimes, it is described as a scary supernatural beings. But, it is also described as a cute creatures. Goblin is not same as ghost because it comes to the earth by transforming from inanimate objects. But, that scary supernatural beings has transformed as a handsome guy in TVN Drama!

So, the story tells about Goblin (Gong Yoo) who is immortal as a reward and punishment from the past day. His immortal life will end if his bride removes the sword in his chest. He lives for a long-long time and witness so many deaths and cursed to remember all of that. Nine hundred years later--in the present day--he meets Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun), that later known as his bride. Ji Eun Tak is a cheerful girl who always says "Ahjussi, saranghae" with her big smile--I like the way she says that words with her big smile.

source: pinterest

Goblin lives with an anonymous Grim Reaper (Lee Dong Wook), who doesn't remember his past life. Later, Grim Reaper meets Sunny (Yoo In Na), a chicken shop owner and also Goblin's little sister from the past life. And...ah, just watch it! I'm afraid you won't interested anymore, hehehe.

But, overall, this drama is SOOOOOOO GOOOOD!!! First of all because this drama takes place in Canada and some beautiful place in Korea. It makes me (or maybe the viewers) want to travelling to Korea (and Quebec). The actors and actress are good. They play each characters perfectly! The story is also good. It's very touching--I'm crying in 7 last episodes :'( And...the last thing--and important for me--almost of this drama's soundtracks are nice with very deep meaning. Beautiful is one of my favorite song from this drama.

Well, I get a lot of life lessons from Goblin. About live your life nicely today like there is no tomorrow. Because, you don't know when God (or maybe that Grim Reaper) will call you. I also learn that God is everywhere, sometimes He is butterfly that flying in your garden, sometimes He transformed into a homeless guy who needs to eat. So, doing good to everyone is a must thing!

Enjoy your life, chingguya~ saranghae ^^

Comments

Popular Posts